nails (red/white manicure)+ today's outfit post---crveno-bijela manikura i današnje ruho:)

Hello, how have you been? This is my 2nd post today and it's about 2 things.

1. nails

I love dark red nails but yesterday after finishing them, I thought to myself: "This is kind of boring!" so I added white dots. ( I like dots) That's it. Pretty simple as I am no nail whisperer! ( that was kind of silly thing to say, right? that word is a bit overused. Nevermind, I promise to avoid it in the future). The brands are as you can see: Miss sixty and Maybelline. Product review: I'm not complaining, pretty good nailpolishes!




 Kako ste mi? Danas postam o noktima i onome što sam danas nosila. Jučer sam nalakirala nokte u crveno i pomislila kako izgledaju pomalo dosadno, pa sam dodala bijele točke. Poprilično jednostavno, nisam neki stručnjak za lakiranje ( dogodi se i da su mi nokti neuredni da budem iskrena, ali kad ih uređujem trudim se biti malo maštovita) a i odjevna kombinacija mi je bila jednostavna jer sam imala dosta toga za obaviti.


2. today's outfit: long white scarf

coat (kaput): gift (poklon) + DIY, jeans (rebatinke): gift + DIY, upper tracksuit: Tally Weijl
white scarf: hand made by my grandmother

I really like the coloured coat trend, my fav would be the red coat ( those of you who have seen my post about red coats on street of Split might know that) but this baby blue wool coats works for me and you'll probably be seeing it a lot. However, what I like most (from this outfit) is the white scarf my grandmother made me. I had it for a few years and have been wearing it often, it goes well with everything. Granny calls it a fancy scarf because it is more about being stylish than warm or so she says. Still, I have to say it is pretty warm especially if you wrap it around you. However, mostly I just like to wear it like this. I've always loved long scarfs and it was my High school teacher (literature teacher as you might assume)  that told me the well known tragic story about Isadora Dunced who was strangled by her own silk scarf (something to have in mind)  So sad , right? Imagine how Yesenin was feeling.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isadora_Duncan

 I love my granmother, she is a bit of jack of all trades, a women of many talents, stonemasonery included. 



Sviđa mi se trend kaputa u boji, posebno crveni kaputi, a napisala sam bila i cijeli jedan post o crvenim kaputima na ulicama Splita. Ovaj nježno plavi koji mi je poklonjen baš mi se sviđa pa ćete ga vjerovatno često viđati. Bijeli šal...o tome zapravo želim pisati jer ga je napravila moja baka i zato ga volim. Imam ga već par godina i ide na sve. Ona kaže kako je to fini šal jer nije toliko topao (mada može biti kad se zarola, ali ja ga volim nositi ovako). Uvijek sam voljela duge šalove, a moja profesorica (književnosti pogađate) povodom toga ispričala mi je tragičnu priču o Isadori Duncan, koja se udavila vlastitim šalom. Tko zna kako je bilo Jesenjinu tada? Nikad dosta opreza. To je zaista tužna priča. Moja baka je divna, volim je, ona je žena za sva vremena i može izvesti sve što joj padne na pamet, pa čak i zidati. 







Comments

  1. Gorgeous coat ! the colour is just amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your simple and elegant nail art!
    The outfit looks great with pairing pastel outfit with red bag! :)
    Glad you stopped over my blog dear.
    I'd love it if you'd follow too! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Your dress is so cute and I like grey!! Your nails are marvellous, too! Great.. a big kiss my friend!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! look great! I like the delicate shade of your coat! manicure is very unusual and interesting!
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unusual but great result !! Love it !

    Alessia
    THE
    CHILI COOL

    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment dear, I'm following you and I hope to follow back me!! I like your coat and scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My badge of gfc is on the right side of site!! Thanks for following!!

      Delete
  7. love your nails ♥ and nice outfit!

    Precisamos da sua ajuda. Estamos fazendo uma pesquisa para conhecer melhor nossos leitores. Para participar é fácil e só requer um minuto do seu tempo. Acesse a pesquisa aqui, responda e ajude a deixar o Fashion Jacket ainda melhor.


    Beijos!
    Nathália • Fashion Jacket
    http://www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have completed the survey...thanks for commenting girls:)

      Delete
  8. beautiful nailart and pics!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny little manicure!!
    xoxo
    Patricia


    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you too :) lovely pics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nails are fab! Love the red/white!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  12. That manicure is so cute!!!!
    Buona giornata ;)

    baci,
    G.
    Vuoi aiutare In Moda Veritas ad entrare a far parte della IT FAMILY di Grazia.it? Vota cliccando qui e poi sul cuoricino. Grazie mille <3
    IMV su Facebook
    IMV su Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely nail-do dear, great colour combination. I really love the places you photograph your outfit posts.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ivana,

    so far, i never "played" with nail polish - i´m old fashioned on this way. I like one colour on my nails. But yes, red looks always fine!

    On your pics your wearing a nice coloured coat and this beautiful bag is a perfect match!

    Bye.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant

TIPS FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE EASTER CELEBRATION

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE